Sunday, February 3, 2008
OMG thats sooo cool!!!!!

Hey all, I just realised that my new guitar is the same guitar in the band "Jimmy Eat World" Soooo cool!! And anotherthing that is cool is todays weather. Sooo shiok. really feels like my fav country, A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A. That spells "England". HAHA. So yeah tomorrow is school again... corebore. Yeah and this is my new favourite quote, "My heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest." That quote is from my fav band "All Time Low" The song is Jasey Rae, which, the band i am in, Sudden Revolt, will play in a band audition coming soon. Our website is not out yet but it will be soon. just keep referring to my links. it will be up soon. =D Thats all!


'


'


'


'


'


'


Fo'shiZzle...



Reee-faat on 3:52 PM